It may be faster to grind out levels in one of the Dungeon Maker XP grind dungeons though with the recent changes to Totem of the Succulent that’s not a given anymore. Also, the new level agnostic dungeons may prove to be a more entertaining way to level if they manage to be active enough.
Still, I wanted to have this available for future reference. Most of this comes from a post Stargrace’s blog at MMOQuests.Com:
- 1-10 Freeport gates, just kill mobs outside.
- 10-22 Wailing Caverns
- 22-35 Fallen Gate
- 35-43 Runnyeye
- 43-50 Cazic Thul
- 50-60 Clefts of Rujark, Pillars of Flame
- 60-70 Sanctum of the Scaleborn, Nest and Vaults instances
- 70-80 Palace of the Awakened, Sebilis, Chardok
- 80-90 Sebilis (bottom floors), Chardok, Erudian Library (main two floors)
- 90-95 Skyshrine contested areas with a group or with a 95 that’s grinding out AA’s from 340-350.